Here’s what the process is:
- Your article needs to be grammatically correct, without any typos. That means, if it was written by someone from India, or whose native language isn’t English, then it won’t work.
- Your article needs to be at least 500 words.
- Your article needs to be a list of AT LEAST 15 items.
- Your article should be sent in HTML format, as a text file, with images embedded as html.
- You article should be about things such as: natural remedies for common illnesses; sleeping tips; muscle building tips; food prep tips; etc.
If you’d like to write for this site, send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to charge you a $50 editorial fee per article if your pitch or article isn’t up to our standards to pay for the time it will take us to work on your article to get it ready to publish.