If you are on this page, you may be suffering some hair loss (embarrassing, right?), or you are one of those people obsessed with hair health. If you suffer hair loss, we understand.
We have many clients who dread the reality of losing valuable hairlines. If you are obsessed with hair health, we are also obsessed, and that is why at Revialage, we make products that will significantly improve your hair health, leaving you with luscious, full, thick, strong, beautiful, and luscious hair.
So, yes, healthier hair is possible. Here’s the rundown:
- Eat foods that promote healthier hair.
- Adopt habits that promote healthy hair
- Supplements can help enhance your hair health
- Special dedicated products for hair work well too.
Factors that lead to hair loss include age, genetic, diet, and health. For example, aging can speed up your hair loss rate to an extent where you lose more hair than your body can create.
While you cannot control age and genes, you can target nutrients that promote hair growth by eating foods rich in these nutrients. Four foods that promote hair-health and recovery include eggs, spinach, fatty fish, and berries.
- Eggs are rich in protein, biotin, and keratin. Hair follicles comprise a large protein percentage. Keratin is a unique protein in eggs, and it is vital in hair, nails, and teeth production. Other hair-centered nutrients contained in eggs include zinc and selenium.
- Fatty fish: Fatty fish contains a healthy amount of protein and Omega-3-fatty acids. Fatty fishes also have antioxidants like Vitamin D3 and vitamin B, and they promote hair growth.
- Spinach: Spinach is rich in iron—a nutrient essential for circulating oxygen to all body parts—including your hair. Spinach also has a good amount of folate, iron, Vitamin A, and Vitamin C. While vitamin A is essential for Sebum (sebum moisturizes your hair) production, research has shown iron plays a role in hair loss.
- Berries: Berries are rich in Vitamin C, an antioxidant that protects your hair follicles from free radicals, and collagen—a compound that strengthens your hair and prevents hair breakage.
- Other foods that promote hair health include beans, sweet potato, avocado, nuts, soybeans, oyster, sweet pepper, shrimp, seeds, and meat.
Habits that Promote Healthy Hair
Your hair, just like every other part of your body, is affected by your habits and daily routine. Check out a list of healthy habits you should adopt and unhealthy hair habits you should dump.
- Go easy on combing: When combing your hair, do not be too rough. Be mindful of the thickness of strands that get stuck in your comb. Instead of combing your dry hair, apply some oil for ease.
- Eat healthy diets: Besides healthy hair-foods, general body wellness will give your hair a healthy, strong, and luscious look.
- Load up on your supplements.
- Exercise regularly: Exercise ensures that oxygen is delivered to all parts of your body—including your hair. Your hair needs oxygen to survive.
- Wash your hair regularly.
Revialage Hair & Beauty Complex
Your hair needs vital antioxidants for a healthy and strong look. Revialage Hair & Beauty Complex is an essential vitamin supplement with 60 gummies that ensures that your body and hair get enough antioxidants for a whole month. Our products are organic, and the ingredients enhanced in the Hair & Beauty Complex are organic, and FDA approved.
This product is an essential topical therapy oil that enhances lost hair regrowth through precise delivery of essential antioxidants, minoxidil, and other vital ingredients to hair follicles. Revialage Regrowth Essential has 2% minoxidil content, a clinically proven ingredient that stimulates blood flow in your hair follicles, keeping your hair alive, strong, and luscious.
Revialage Scalp Recovery
Revialage Scalp Recovery is a topical scalp recovery essential with vital ingredients like Vitamin B7—excellent for health and scalp recovery, Pro-Vitamin B5—improves the production of sebum and moisturizes your hair, Vitamin E—serves as an antioxidant and protects your hair fro, free radicals, and pepper mint oil.
Other Revialage Products
At Revialage, we use sophisticated production processes and apply only organic and natural ingredients to enhance your hair’s vitality. Over the years, we have established our brand as the foremost hair brand, and with innumerable positive reviews and client satisfaction, we can intently say,
‘You can trust us.’ Check out our product line for the ultimate solution to all your hair needs.