From time immemorial, women struggle and fight with their body weights to attain the perfect body shape. Excess fat is bad for health and also, a bulky figure doesn’t make women stunning.
Apart from exercises and other diet tips, there are some other effective measures too that help in weight reduction and offer you the perfect body that you’ve always dreamed of.
Generally, women have a high preference for curvy buttocks and that has been the major cause behind so many women going for butt lifts. These, doctors employ a medical procedure called Brazilian butt augmentation to transfer your excess body fat to your buttocks.
It removes all the unwanted fats from the targeted areas of your body and gives a slimmer and better outlook. However, for this procedure to work perfectly, patients must have some excess fat.
How to get the Brazilian butt lift
Due to the delicate nature of this surgery, you can’t just consult any specialist to perform bbl on your body. Make sure you get in contact with a highly proficient team since if the surgery isn’t successful, you will be left with almost no chances of correcting the errors caused by your body.
Nevertheless, the fact that these types of surgeries can help you attain a perfect body in no time, with little efforts, shows how well the society has come to accept such procedures.
How to proceed with a buttocks lift:
- There will be an agreement between the patient and the surgeon before time, discussing which body areas are to be treated and what outcomes the patient wants to attain. Thereafter, a go-ahead form is duly signed by the patient.
- Depending upon the body areas and structure, an antibiotic drug is given to the patient an hour before or afterward.
- While the patient is standing, the targeted body areas will be marked and photographed. This way, they will have before and after pictures of the surgery to compare.
- In the operation room, the patient is given anesthesia either orally or through an injection.
- There will be blood pressure, oxygen, and heart level regulative monitors placed in the room, to keep a regular check on the patient’s body reaction.
- After the surgery is done, the patient can either get up, walk around and get back home themselves, but usually, they will need someone to drop them home.
This surgery is only done with a basic aim to:
- Eliminate and take away the right and extra fat.
- Offer the least anxiety and distress to the patient.
- Not disturb the fluid level balance in the patient’s body.
The brazilian butt lift has been proved to be very helpful in helping people reach their mindset of a perfect body and shape. But when you want to use that body fat for your butts, it is also very essential that the patients have enough fat in their body. Fat from the arms, thighs, abdomen, stomach, and others can be essentially taken and used to boost or fluff those buttocks.