A shoe is nothing without a sole. A surface that cushions our steps and that gives us the necessary traction to follow our path. But not all shoe soles are the same, nor are they manufactured with the same material. Depending on the purpose of the footwear or the use to which it is intended, one type or another is incorporated.
For the majority of the occasions, the soles of shoes are usually a combination of different materials that contribute their best characteristics to create a product of quality.
The choice of a sole suitable for our needs is something that should be decisive when buying shoes. Opt for one or another type of insole, depending on the use to which it is going to allocate such footwear, you can avoid problems such as slips or falls, feeling the stiff or excessive heaviness of the shoe, poor insulation, which leads to heat or excessive cold, or even humidity…
- It reduces the tension and pain of the joints.
- Same posture between the pelvis and the back.
- Reduces pressure on the feet.
- Exercise the muscles of the back.
- It favors the balance.
Why Are Soles For Shoes Important?
Wearing Euphoric Feet shoes with poor quality soles will have an impact on our health, more than we can think at first. When our feet hurt, it is usually because the shoes we wear are not suitable and many times the reason is the type of sole.
Also if we have a propensity to certain problems: one hip higher than another, or some problem in the joints, back problems, etc. Improper footwear will increase them.
For example, people who have some type of arthritis should pay special attention to the shoes they wear. In this case, it is very advisable that they inform themselves well and choose a shoe with quality soles, for example, EVA soles, made with ethylene vinyl acetate, and that they are comfortable, light and resistant.
What Soles For Shoes Are The Most Recommended?
There are different types of soles for footwear; the most recommended will be those that best meet our needs design, use, and quality.
- The polyurethane soles are manufactured for many years. Thanks to research and innovation, the material has evolved, and today is one of the most used materials, which allows, using different formulas, to manufacture high-quality, resistant and waterproof soles.
- The TR soles are made with thermoplastic rubber and are very flexible. By combining different thermoplastic materials, soles can be manufactured for high-quality footwear, with great benefits. In addition, thermoplastics are fully recyclable, which is in the interest of sustainability.
- The EVA soles are flexible and lightweight and are used to comfortable shoes, such as clogs. It is a material that gathers several advantages of others, such as its ease of handling during the manufacturing process, or that is recyclable and non-toxic.
In short, the most recommended shoe soles will be those that best suit our needs, but always starting with a good quality and good work both in the use of materials and design.