Hello Mobile is one of the newest mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) in the United States. Its network depends solely on the Sprint and T-Mobile network. The Hello Mobile wireless network affords its users’ various economic subscription plans and other outstanding benefits. As good as its services are, the Hello Mobile wireless network also has its flaws, which subscribers can still cope with when compared with other MVNOs in the country. This section discusses the benefits and shortcomings of Hello Mobile:
Benefits of subscribing to the Hello Mobile prepaid plans
- It offers wireless services at an affordable rate: The Hello Mobile wireless provides cheap wireless services at a low price. Hello Mobile wireless provides cheap wireless services at a low price. These plans range from the $5 starter plan to the $25 unlimited data plan for a month. These plans allow users to save more money on data usage.
- It offers unlimited talk and text: Hello mobile wireless subscription plans offer users unlimited talk and text packages to domestic and international contacts. For instance, calls to over 60 countries are free of charge, and all are unlimited throughout the entire duration of the subscription plan you do.
- Flexibility on the choice of prepaid plans: The process of choosing prepaid plans on Hello mobile is flexible when compared to other wireless network operators. When you plan to subscribe, you have the liberty to select your preferred prepaid plan you want for the entire month.
- It chooses the best network for you: When you sign up to Hello Mobile, they help you select the best network between the Sprint and T-Mobile in your geographical location. The initiative assists you in enjoying your subscription once you pay for it.
- It provides unlimited data plan: Hello Mobile provides users unlimited data plan that covers their talk and text for one month. However, after the subscription ends, they will have to renew their subscription to continue enjoying the plan.
The flaws of the Hello Mobile wireless prepaid services include the following:
- It has an unproven reputation: Hello Mobile wireless network has an unproven reputation amongst its other competitors because it is one of the newest wireless network providers with a growing population among the United States inhabitants.
- It has some unclear service details: Hello Mobile has some unclear details that make its potential subscribers feel skeptical at the point of purchase of any of the prepaid plans. One of such is the tethering and hotspot features that allow subscribers to share their data among loved ones and also on their laptops.
In conclusion, choosing any of the Hello Mobile subscription plans help users to effectively manage their data, save more money, and surf the internet at a high-speed.
There are other alternatives like Mint Mobile. Give these a try and see if they work for you.