Increased stress levels and cut-throat competition in every sphere of life has made us humans prone to suffering and serious ailments. The hectic lifestyle, unhealthy food habits and lack of physical activities are the main reasons behind the most common diseases in modern times. However, with a little awareness and monitoring, you can actually keep illnesses at bay and maintain a fit and healthy body. The first thing you need to check is the diet.
A balanced diet full of nutritious food and adequate quantity of fluids can work wonders for your body. Cut off fatty foods and sugar from your diet completely and replace the unhealthy snacks with a glass of fresh fruit juice. Invest in the top rated blenders available in the market and it will make your job easier to Ward off diseases with a daily intake of fresh juice. You will be able to see a noticeable change in your appearance within a few weeks and will start feeling fresh and active.
Health Benefits You Get From The Top 7 Varieties Of Juices:
Dieticians and fitness freaks recommend a wide array of juices having numerous health benefits you can’t simply ignore.
- Carrot juice: Carrots contain a pigment called beta-carotene which transforms into Vitamin D in our body once consumed. Vitamin A is important for good eyesight and a deficiency may lead to blindness. Apart from this, carrots in juice form can help boost your immunity levels and prevent serious ailments like cancer, obesity and heart diseases. Carrot juice is rich in antioxidants and daily intake can slow down the aging process as well.
- Tomato juice: Tomatoes contain a high level of lycopene which helps in fighting prostate and other forms of cancers. Include tomato juice in your daily diet as it is rich in vitamins, minerals, and dietary fibers. So, a glassful of tomato juice can keep you full for long with all the nutrients keeping you strong and healthy.
- Grape juice: The anthocyanins present in the grape juice are antioxidants that boost brain functions. It is highly recommended for children in their growing years to enhance their concentration levels and memory. Like most fruits, grapes too contain a high dose of vitamins which is necessary to boost the immune system.
- Lemonade: Lemonades are great sources of Vitamin C and a glass of lime juice mixed with water can help you restore the glow on your skin. It increases metabolism hence is highly useful for weight loss. Also, it has been proved that lemonades are great in preventing kidney stones. So, if you had a past history of suffering from kidney stones, a glass of lemonade can prevent the recurrence of the disease.
- Cranberry juice: Cranberry juices have long been used to fight Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs). The flavonoid antioxidants also help in maintaining a sound cardiovascular health and prevent from heart diseases. It’s taste awesome but make sure you consume juices and smoothies extracted from fresh fruits without any preservatives.
- Pomegranate juice: Pomegranates are rich sources of antioxidants and a glass or two of pomegranate juice can make you healthy from within. It helps in improving cardiovascular health and is known for stimulating the generation of hemoglobin in the blood. This is the reason why it is often prescribed for patients suffering from anemia and iron deficiency.
- Orange juice: If you need a high dose of Vitamin C, a glassful of orange juice in the morning can help you get that. Orange juice, in its purest form, has inflammatory properties and helps improving skin texture. It also helps prevent the wrinkles, fine lines, pigmentation and other skin problems that come with aging.
Stay Healthy And Active With Your Daily Dose Of Health Booster:
Hence, make it a point to include these juices in your daily diet to stay healthy and live longer. Avoid the packaged fruit juices as they contain high levels of preservatives, added sugar and harmful chemicals. Use a hand blender to prepare a few glasses of fresh fruit juice at home in no time. Make it a habit to consume a glassful of fresh fruit or vegetable juice of your choice with breakfast daily and you will never need your daily dose of health supplements again.