Whatever be the treatment, one has to know everything about lip fillers before searching the right place to get it done
Some Facts About The Best Lip Fillers Gold Coast
What Are Lip Fillers?
Lip fillers is a treatment where a cosmetic surgeon would inject a dermal filler to make the lips plump. It also gives a juicy and pulpy attractive look when the right lipstick or gloss is used on.
How Long Does It Last?
There are temporary and semi – permanent fillings. Temporary fillers need redoing every 6 to 9 months. The semi – permanent fillers last for 2 years.
Today lip fillers are the hottest beauty treatment. While for many the treatment has gone terribly wrong, for many others lip fillers have given power to smile like a sword! For some others it has given the cutest and innocent smile. The smile of the person is decided by the type of the treatment decided by the customer.
The Pain Factor
Many assume that lip fillers are harmful or painful. However, the procedure is begun by applying a numbing cream. This helps to cope up the pain. The numbing wears off in 15 minutes.
Types Of Fillers
Many practitioners use a collagen or Hyaluronic acid based fillers
- Collagen – Collagen based fillers simply help in plumping the lips
- Hyaluronic acid – It not only plump the lips but also help to trap the water within the lips naturally. This gives a natural plump out.
When Can Be The Results Seen?
The results of the treatment can be seen immediately. There is a degree of swelling for the first 24 hours. This is due to the injection pricking. Later, it wears away and the lips are left with its plump, moist hot shape.
What If One Does Not Like The Lip Fillers?
As the lip fillers are not permanent, they get broken down over a period of time. If one does not want to wait so long, they can opt for another injection. This injection dissolves the filler in 5 minutes. And, it helps to reverse the lips to their original shape.
Options Available With Lip Fillers
One can use the lip fillers on both top and bottom lips. This is very helpful for pouting. Filling the lower lip alone gives a natural smile. Filling the top lips depends on the shape and structure of the bottom which should definitely be decided by the beauty queen herself!
Tips To Make The Fillers Last Longer
- Minimise the exposure to UV light.
- Consistent skin care.
- Drinking lots of water. This will help to keep the skin hydrated and enhances the effect of hyaluronic acid fillers
- Keeping the skin moisturised by using lip balms frequently
- Avoid stress. This is because stress can activate the aging process
- Make a regular visit to the spa or clinic that provided the treatment to enhance the procedure now and then.
The above guide would have definitely given an idea about the lip filler treatment. Now choose the best lip fillers Gold Coast.