About 45 percent of Americans believe that astrology is either “very scientific” or “sort of scientific.” Do you fall into either of these groups?
When most people think of astrology, they think about predictions regarding their career and romantic life.
Did you know that your zodiac sign can also have an effect on your health — physical, mental, and emotional?
Read on to learn more about the ways that your zodiac sign influences your health. You’ll also learn which is the most sensitive zodiac sign.
How Do You Learn Your Zodiac Sign?
Before we get into the specific details of astrology and how your sign affects your health, let’s go over how you learn your zodiac sign.
There are 12 zodiac signs, and your sign is determined by your birthday. Listed below are the zodiac signs and which birth dates fall under each one:
- March 21-April 19: Aries
- April 20-May 20: Taurus
- May 21-June 20: Gemini
- June 21-July 22: Cancer
- July 23-August 22: Leo
- August 23-September 22: Virgo
- September 23-October 22: Libra
- October 23-November 21: Scorpio
- November 22-December 21: Sagittarius
- December 22-January 19: Capricorn
- January 20-February 18: Aquarius
- February 19-March 20: Pisces
It might seem strange that the zodiac calendar begins in March. There’s a reason for this, though.
The time period associated with the Aries sign (March 21-April 19) occurs during the first 30 degrees of celestial longitude.
Triplicities and Quadruplicities
Zodiac signs are also characterized by other traits. These traits are known as triplicities and quadruplicities.
Triplicities are elements — fire, air, water, and earth.
Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius are known as fire signs. Taura, Virgo, and Capricorn are all considered earth signs.
Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius are considered to be air signs, and Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces are all known as water signs.
Fire signs are generally more passionate and emotional. Earth signs are more grounded and practical.
Air signs are curious and intellectual, and water signs are more intuitive. Water signs may also be more emotional, but in a different way than fire signs.
Quadruplicities are the signs’ different qualities.
The cardinal signs — Aries, Cancer, Libra, and Capricorn — begin new seasons. These signs are great at starting new projects and taking action.
The fixed signs — Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, and Aquarius — occur in the middle of seasons and are steady and consistent.
Mutable signs — Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius, and Pisces — conclude each season. These signs are highly fluid and versatile.
How Your Zodiac Sign Can Affect Your Health
There are quite a few different ways in which your zodiac sign can have an effect on your health.
Remember that health is about more than just physical symptoms — you have to take your mental and emotional state of being into account, too.
Here are some of the ways in which your zodiac sign can influence your health:
Your zodiac sign can affect your physical health in a number of ways. You may be more prone to certain physical ailments based on your sign. The following signs are likely to experience these symptoms:
- Aries: Aries signs are highly prone to headaches and migraines, especially those that are triggered by stress and tension.
- Taurus: Taurus signs are prone to sore throats and other conditions that affect the organs of the throat.
- Gemini: Gemini rules the shoulders, hands, arms, and nervous system; Gemini signs are likely to experience repetitive strain injuries and other injuries to these parts of the body.
- Cancer: This sign is connected to the stomach and digestive system; cancer signs are more inclined to struggle with digestive disorders.
- Leo: This sign is responsible for healthy blood flow and energy throughout the body; during times of emotional stress, Leos tend to experience pain in their lower backs.
- Virgo: Virgo is also linked to the stomach and digestive system; Virgos are also prone to digestive disorders.
- Libra: Libra signs are linked to the digestive system, especially nutrient digestion issues and acid reflux.
- Scorpio: The Scorpio sign has a lot of control over the reproductive system and can have a big impact on women’s fertility.
- Capricorn: This sign is linked to the skeletal system, especially the knees and knee pain.
- Aquarius: Aquarius signs are connected to the nervous system and circulation; these signs are prone to circulation and blood flow issues.
- Pisces: Pisces signs have highly sensitive feet and are prone to various aches and pains in this area.
Of course, you don’t have to be a particular sign to experience a specific health issue. You just might be more inclined to deal with depending on the sign under which you were born.
Mental and Emotional Health: Which is the Most Sensitive Zodiac Sign?
Remember, your zodiac sign impacts your mental and emotional health, too. Some signs are much more sensitive and emotional than others.
Generally speaking, Cancer is the most sensitive zodiac sign. Other sensitive signs include Pisces, Scorpio, Leo, and Aries.
Sensitivity looks different on people depending on their specific sign. For example, Pisces are highly emotional.
Scorpios tend to get angry. Leos become teary and cry easily, and Aries signs are likely to overreact and take things too personally.
If you are born under one of these signs, you’ll likely find that you’re more emotional, and you may be more prone to mental health issues like depression and anxiety.
Which is the Least Sensitive Zodiac Sign?
The least sensitive signs are Sagittarius, Aquarius, and Capricorn.
Sagittarius signs tend to see everything as a joke and don’t take anything too seriously. Aquarius signs are very easygoing and don’t be upset easily.
Capricorns are the least sensitive of all the zodiac signs and have an easier time brushing things off.
This isn’t to say that people born under these signs never get upset or do not suffer from mental health issues. They’re just less likely to experience them than some other signs.
Looking for More Health Tips?
You now know a lot more about the most sensitive zodiac sign and all the different ways that your zodiac sign can influence your health.
Keep this information in mind so you can work on being more in tune with your physical, mental, and emotional state.
Are you interested in learning how to manage your health better? Regardless of your zodiac sign, you can benefit from the tips in the health section of our website.
Check it out today for information on everything from relieving neck pain to cleaning up the air in your home.