If you’ve already done a lifestyle glow up, chances are you want the skin to match your newfound mental and/or physical and emotional transformation. We all want that gorgeous, glowy skin that seems so hard to achieve yet so prominent on social media and on other people we see in passing. So what is the secret? How can you get glowing, healthy skin without spending a fortune of time and money or using products that are scary and unnatural? We’re here to help. We’ve got five tips to make your face glow brighter than your future.
1. CBD is a miracle worker. Talk about a glow up-CBD has done the ultimate glow up in the past few years. Derived from the cannabis plant, cannabidiol (CBD) is the non-psychoactive cannabinoid chocked full of essential nutrients, fatty acids, and antioxidants that your skin needs to stay hydrated, healthy, and radiant. A CBD glow kit can help transform your skin from dull and tired to bright and luminous.
Elements of a CBD glow kit work synergistically to deliver the maximum benefit of the products’ ingredients to your skin. Users of CBD glow kits report healthier, glowing skin after just a few treatments.
2. Exfoliating helps create natural glow. Your skin can’t glow when it is covered in dull, dead skin cells. Unfortunately, our skin is constantly covered in dead skin cells unless we exfoliate them off safely and effectively. Using an exfoliating cleanser is the best way to remove dead skin cells and reveal healthy, bright skin. Be sure the exfoliating cleanser you choose has a mild exfoliant like crushed apricot seed. Anything larger or more coarse can actually damage skin and cause micro-tears on your skin’s surface.
Exfoliating your skin is also a great way to prepare your skin for your other products. Removing as much dirt and oil as possible from the surface of your skin readies your skin to receive the ingredients in your other products, making them more effective.
3. Moisturized skin=happy skin. Dry, irritated skin doesn’t glow. Whether or not you think you need a moisturizer, you do. Even oily skin deserves to be moisturized properly. Using a moisturizer with CBD can help even out skin’s natural moisture and balance your skin’s oil production. Because CBD is an oil, it can dissolve excess oil in areas that are overproducing, and hydrate in areas that are dry. Perfectly balanced skin turizer, you do. Even oily skin deserves to be moisturized properly. Using a is skin that glows and exudes radiance.
4. Get skin savvy with a serum. One of the most effective ways to get that ‘gram worthy glow is by using a facial serum. Facial serums can treat a myriad of specific skin issues, but if you’re new to the facial serum game, try sticking to a serum that focuses on overall skin health and radiance. Serums that contain probiotics and CBD are great for improving skin health at a cellular level, rejuvenating sagging, aging skin, and restoring youthful firmness. Skin serum can also create a dewy look that helps your skin truly glow.
5. The night time is the right time…to repair. Did you know that your skin does most of its reparative work while you sleep? This means you really need to give your skin t. he good stuff it needs to repair and heal overnight. Using a repairing moisturizer that includes ingredients like retinol, CBD, probiotics, and micro-algae can assist your skin in repairing faster and more efficiently than it can on its own. The result is waking up to skin that is healthier and more radiant than before you went to sleep.
You don’t have to use shimmery powder to fake a healthy skin glow. You can achieve healthy, radiant, glowing skin the natural way by using the correct products. Focusing on your skin care routine and using products formulated with proven glow-getters is the best way to get skin that is noticeably healthy and gorgeous.