In case you do not know what exactly is a rowing machine then let us enlighten you, a rowing machine is basically the type of exercise equipment that imitates the motion of a rower rowing the boat in the water.
If you love fitness equipment that targets full-body and are low-impact then choosing rowing machine workouts would be the best one for you, why? Well, the rowing machine is certainly a fitness game changer and is apt for all age groups and fitness levels.
You must be wondering what benefits does the rowing machine hold? Or how often should you be doing it? well, do not worry we have answered all these questions below, read on and find out the exciting and interesting information related to the rowing machine.
How Often Should I Use The Rowing Machine?
A rowing machine is certainly a great low-impact and full-body workout which helps in spiking up your heart rate and improves the overall flexibility, endurance and will also improve your posture. Now, the question is how often should I do the rowing machine?
Well, the answer to this question lies in your preferences and why you are working out in the first place. If your goal is to simply improve your health then using rowing machine everyday for 30 minutes will do the trick for you at a very moderate-intensity, or doing it at a vigorous-intensity for 15 minutes every day would also be ideal.
In case your main goal is to shed some weight and lose some inches, or you are rowing for your sports training then you will need to put in extra time and effort, since the number of calories you burn depends on your intensity and exercise duration so you will need to double the time you spend on a rower.
Benefits Of Rowing Machine:
Rowing machine provides a serious kind of aerobic workout and is known to work and develop both upper and lower body. The rowing machine is definitely a game-changer for gym freaks since it helps build muscles, increases your stamina and helps with toning and weight loss.
Read on, to find out some interesting benefits that you can avail from a rower physically.
- Rowing machine makes for an effective aerobic workout and is a great contributor to your overall physical and mental health. No matter what your age group is, regularly incorporating rowing machine in your fitness plan will help aid in weight loss, stronger immune system and improves sleep.
- Using a rower may feel exhausting at first, but if you look for longer health benefits than it is proven to increase your endurance and improve your energy levels. Repetitively using a rower will increase your stamina and boost your immunity.
- Another benefit of the rower is that it is quite convenient, and you can do it in the comfort of your home. It is not just very accessible workout equipment but is also very appealing since you can also recruit a workout buddy to join-in for extra motivation.
- It is also quite cost-effective and easy-to-use and anyone can learn it and enjoy it since it is not complicated at all. It is important to learn proper rowing technique so you can maximize the workout benefits and minimize any potential injuries.
- The workout should be fun and exciting not something dreadful since a rower works the entire body it is much easier to stay engaged and interested. You can recruit a fitness buddy, play up your favourite tracks, challenge yourself and enjoy the rowing machine.
So, by the end of this article, we hope you have explored exciting health benefits of a rowing machine, and how beneficial it is to tone your muscles and improve your overall health.
It is beneficial for all fitness levels and improves your physical and mental strength. The rower is not just easy-to-use but is also quite affordable for everyone to invest in.