Ladies, we know that your hair is one of the most important things for you. After all, we all want beautiful, healthy, voluminous hair. But with everything that we do with our hair, it is no wonder that it can become heavily damaged. When your hair becomes damaged, it can look dull and just not good at all. Our hair gets damaged from day to day activities and the products that we use in our hair. This post is going to talk about how you can fix your damaged hair.
What can cause your hair to become damaged?
Damaged hair is so annoying. But actually there are many factors that can cause damage to your hair and you might be surprised to learn about some of these factors.
- Over-washing- We know that there is a debate about whether or not you should wash your hair. If you have very oily hair,, then everyday washes are ok. But with dry hair, it should be maybe once a week. Regardless of how often you wash your hair, you are going to want to use a shampoo that is designed for your type of hair. Not using the correct shampoo can cause hair damage. Be sure to use a conditioner as well to lock in the moisturizer in your hair.
- Diet- This might be a surprising one for you, but yes,, in fact, your diet does play a role in how healthy your hair and skin are. If you eat greasy and nasty foods, always your body is going to produce more oil, most likely. Causing your skin to breakout and your hair to become damaged. There are certain nutrients that make your hair grow. These nutrients are zinc, iron, and folic acid.
- Drying your hair- It has been proven that blow drying your hair can lead to major damage over a period of time. Think about it were blowing heat on brittle hair to dry quicker. That definitely is going to cause harm. We suggest trying a drying hair towel. It provides the same function as a hairdryer but with no heat. Taking out the damage factor to your hair part.
- Treatments- We know how fun it can be to color or bleach our hair. But too much of this will eventually cause damage. When you color your hair, you are putting harsh chemicals on it, and when you bleach it, you are stripping your hair of its color and nutrients. Other styling factors, such as perms, can damage your hair eventually as well. It is essential that you are doing some sort of nutrient treatment to keep your hair healthy.
- Heat- This is probably one of the most apparent causes of hair damage, but just being in the sun a lot or drying your hair as we mentioned earlier and straightening and curling it. If you are going to be styling your hair often, we recommend that you use some type of serum.
What are some different ways you can treat your hair?
When your hair is damaged you want to take care of it right away as it might take a little time and a small haircut to get you healthy again. Even a hair trim will bring it back to life. We know salons can be pricy and some of the products they claim to use are not also good for your hair. So let’s look at some different ways that you can care for your hair.
- K18 hair pep– With this product, you are reversing years of damage very quickly. K18 hair pep is a hair masque product that you put on your hair. Our hair is made up of a protein called keratin. K18 hair pep was discovered in the DNA makeup of keratin. K18 locks the amino acids together as they are supposed to because your hair to be healthy fully and not broken. You can start noticing results almost instantly. And you can do it in the comfort of your own home—no need to waste time at the salon.
- Keratin treatments- We have already gone over how vital keratin is for your hair and how it makes up most of your hair structure. But you are able to get keratin treatments to help with this.
- Condition properly- Conditioning can do miracles for your hair, it is recommended that you condition your hair at least twice a week. It will moisturizer your hair and help protect it against everyday damage. We recommend that you get a conditioner that is for your hair for optimal results.
We hope that you were able to get some good ideas from this article. We know that no one wants to deal with hair damage, but you can prevent hair damage by just taking care of your hair in many different ways.