When you stop to think about it, the vagina is pretty amazing. It can be stretched to extraordinary degrees, and then regain much of its original tightness. However, the vagina can only do but so much on its own. Age and childbirth can both make it difficult to get your lady parts back to their original form. Some people will even go so far as to tell you that it can’t be done.
Nothing could be further from the truth. When it comes to something like how to tighten your vagina after birth, there are actually a lot of different things you can do to get things back to the way you like them. Bearing a child is hard enough, but getting back into shape after is something almost everyone struggles with. There are many natural ways to tighten all the looser parts of your body that you may notice developed with time. If you are unhappy with your body after childbirth, there are various ways that can help you bounce back to your previous state.
Step One: Don’t Be So Embarrassed!
With something like tightening your vagina after birth, the first thing we want to do is get rid of any embarrassment you might be feeling. Some women feel humiliated at even having to look for help in this arena. At the end of the day, we have some pretty negative connotations with a loose vagina. The truth of the matter is that it’s not the end of the world. Furthermore, if the idea of tightening your vagina after birth doesn’t really appeal to you, there isn’t really any reason why you should worry about it.
Still, it’s easy to understand why some women want to try. For many, it comes down to comfort and sexual enjoyment. Regardless of your reason, remember that just about every woman on the planet is going through this, or will go through it at some point in their lives. There is nothing to be embarrassed about!
Easy Ways To Tighten Your Vagina After Childbirth
Diet and exercise are going to do wonders for your vagina, after you have given birth. While you should definitely keep those things in mind, we also understand the desire to see some positive results a little more quickly.
Keeping that in mind, here are some easy tips to tighten your vagina after giving birth:
- Herbal supplements: Believe it or not, but there are actually a number of different herbs for vaginal tightness. Pueraria Mirifica can work wonders, while also helping to benefit your body’s ability to fight uterus cancer cells. Curcuma Comosa can help, and there are also natural douches that you can try.
- Kegel exercises: One of the most common questions we receive would be “Do Kegel exercises really improve vaginal tightness?” The answer is a resounding yes. Squeezing the internal pelvic muscles is all you really need to be able to do. Perform Kegel exercises a few times a day, for just a few minutes per session, and you should start to see some improvements in no time.
- Yoga: This is another common vaginal tightness trick that people often overlook. Nonetheless, as long as you keep in mind that good yoga works the pelvic floor to a certain degree, there is no question that you can benefit from everything yoga can do for vaginal muscles.
- Vaginal cones: While these may not look terribly appealing, you can be sure they work, and work well. Vaginal cones are a simple, affordable way to build those muscles back up, thus regaining your desired tightness. They aren’t intrusive or uncomfortable, despite what pictures of vaginal cones may suggest to you.
- Ben-Wa balls: These weighted balls have been celebrated by women the world over for their discreetness. Best of all, they really work.
With vagina tightening exercises, you certainly don’t want to go too far out of your comfort zone. You don’t really need to do ALL of the suggestions listed above. Our advice would be to try out each one, until you find something that works for you.
Keep in mind that all of these tips involve ongoing efforts. Barring surgery, which no one really wants, there is no magic, instantaneous way to tighten your vagina. Your best bet is going to be to combine one or two of the suggestions mentioned above with the diet and exercise we also covered. The balance should always tip slightly towards diet, but both are still extremely important.
Keeping all of this in mind, you should start to see some fantastic results in hardly any time at all!