In recent times when work has become so time-consuming that it gets even more difficult for women to stay fit. They barely have any time left after the regular hectic schedule of office. However, it is vital that working women dedicate at least some parts of their day to themselves to maintain a healthy and fit lifestyle.
Discussed below are five effective tips and home remedies that can be considered by working women to keep themselves fit.
Walk and talk
A lot of their time goes in attending calls or giving presentations to people– essentially talking. However, this is a chance that working women can utilize to keep their muscles moving and body active. There needn’t be a lot of space around the area that you’re attending a call or presenting something. You can stroll up and down the same place, multiple times to burn down the extra calories in your system.
Maintain a good posture
For the reason that a lot of their time is devoted to sitting in front of computer screens, it is imperative that working women pay extra here to their posture. A bad posture can have adverse effects on the spine, paving the way for maladies such as spondylitis. A good position can keep your blood circulation in check, thus, cutting down a number of probable malfunctioning of the body.
It is essential to flush out the toxicity of your entire day of work and stress with a lot of fluid intake. And there is possibly no substitute for water. You can occasionally switch to fresh fruit juices, but not aerated drinks. These drinks, although bring you the water content required, also bring a lot of unhealthy sugars along with. Hence, it is only wise to your water quota for the day.
There is no other way around a maintained diet plan. A balanced diet solves most of your calories related problems and reduces the chances of falling prey to a lousy physique. However, it might not always be feasible for a working woman to cook a meal and that’s where going to places like this Chippendale Cafe come in handy. You can order some of the healthiest food items along with enjoying the serene ambience of the place.
Create a warm-up pattern to begin the day
It is essential that you don’t skip including a minimum amount of workout in your regular routine. No matter how tough the day schedule might get, a daily exercise can help you keep your body active and free from stress. A morning routine followed by a shower and wholesome breakfast is the best way to start your day.
Coming up next, we have some home remedies that can be of great help when the question is of keeping oneself fit.
- Green tea: To bust their daily dose of stress, working women can switch to green tea instead of regular milk tea. Green tea stimulates the production of endorphin hormones in the brain that help it to use blood sugar to generate energy, thus reducing stress.
- Walnuts: Walnuts can be easily blended with smoothies or used as a salad dressing as these hardly require any extra time investment. Moreover, they are a rich source of monounsaturated fatty acids, which are great for heart and brain health. Doctors generally suggest a serving of 5-6 walnuts on a regular basis to keep your cardiac functioning smooth.
- Seafood: There can be no better source of Omega 3 fatty acids, collagen, and essential micronutrients that can keep your skin glowing and young, other than seafood. Astaxanthin found in seafood in large quantities acts an antioxidant that possesses anti-aging properties, helping in plummeting the growth of lines and wrinkles on your skin.
- Power naps: Workplace can be a source of immense pressure and stress for most working women, thus causing adverse effects on their wellbeing. So, it is vital that working women take time off their packed up schedules to relax and revitalise themselves using a power nap.
- Turmeric: Memory is an essential trait that has to be present in people and more importantly, the ones who work outside of their homes need to have an account of day to day happenings around them. Curcumin present in turmeric can prove to be a significant memory boost because of its nourishing and antioxidizing properties.
- Honey: Unprocessed honey can be rich in natural antibiotics and enzymes that promote the healing of cells in the human body. It is generally used to treat the common cold and other complicated sinus infections. Furthermore, honey can also be used along with lemon juice and lukewarm water after the morning workout to give to a boost in energy levels minus the bad sugar part.
- Vegetables: This has to be an essential part of the regular diet to give you balanced nutrition for daily functioning. One easy way to ensure that you consume all the vitamins, minerals and other nutrients required by the body is by culminating as many colors of veggies on your plate as you can. This can help you strengthen your body immunity and thus, keeping you fit.
- Calcium-rich diet: Women tend to lose the calcium content of their blood and bones with age. This can eventually lead to fatigue and weakening of bones that are more prone to injuries. To avoid this, they must include an adequate dose of calcium in their regular diet. Working women can get their quota of calcium in the form of milk smoothies and fruit salads with a good quantity of bananas.
Thus, it can be deduced that it is fundamentally important to keep your body fit in order stay focused and have a clear mindset. For working women, it is even more crucial that they take special care of their body to cope up with their right schedules and bodily functions. The above-listed tips and home remedies hardly require any time and effort, however, can prove to play a strong game in maintaining fitness and health in working women.