If you start to feel tired, this is usually a clue that you need to get some sleep. However, sometimes there will be times when you have to stay awake, whether it’s a night shift, a class early in the morning or a sleepover. Your first reaction might be to take caffeine, but this will not work for everyone. Fortunately, there are many other ways you can stay awake when you’re tired.
To help you maintain your productivity levels without drinking large amounts of coffee, we present some alternative strategies to keep you awake at work
- Use Your Sense of Smell
A strong aroma, either good or bad, can put you on alert quickly. Aromatherapy generally recommends the use of essential oils to stimulate your nervous system and reduce fatigue.
- Practice Acupressure
By massaging certain points of your body, such as the top of the head, the back of the hand and the lobes of the ears, you can improve circulation and reduce the sensation of sleep.
- Take a restful nap.
If you are at home or at work, you can take a short, restorative nap for 5 to 20 minutes, giving your body the boost it needs to stay active. If you sleep for a longer time, this will make you feel more tired for the rest of the day and it will also make it more difficult for you to fall asleep at night. You must follow the following steps:
- Find a comfortable place. If you are at home, you should ideally sleep on a sofa; however, if you are at work, you can recline in your chair.
- Minimize distractions Turn off your phone, close the door and do what is necessary to tell others that you are going to sleep.
- Upon waking, take a deep breath and drink a glass of water and a little caffeine to feel energy. Take a 3-minute walk to keep your body active.
- Additionally, you can go for the nootropics waklert which is more preferable to some people one of the popular nootropics is modalert & you can go for modalert online also.
- Try to Expose Yourself to A Bright Light, Preferably Natural
The internal clock of your body is regulated by your exposure to daylight. If you are in an artificial light environment, try to make it brighter.
- Stay in an awkward position
Try not to sit down, but if you have no other choice, avoid excessively comfortable positions that can make you want to sleep.
- Exercise on Your Desk
The fact that you are in your chair does not mean you cannot move your muscles. Try to stay active and keep the cold environment avoiding the high temperatures inside the office.
- Do Not Eat Heavy Meals
Reduces the intake of heavy foods that make digestion difficult. In this way you will not feel that it absorbs all your energies.
- Listen to Energizing Music
Stimulate your senses by listening to music that revitalizes you and prevents you from falling asleep in the middle of a working day. If you have trouble staying awake during the day or need a little help, you can buy armodafinil to stay awake but according to the prescription of doctor.
So you can follow any of the above method to keep active even during at your hectic schedule.