Over half the population is suffering from various stages of depression and anxiety, both being somewhat co-related to each other. In fact, in most of the cases, either it’s depression which is triggering anxious behavior or it’s the anxiety which is pushing the person towards a state of chronic depression. It’s very difficult to treat these two psychological disorders, especially when they are chronic and suppressed in a human being. Yes, many drugs are present to treat them but these drugs also have diversified complications, which lead to one or many other health problems.
This is the reason why many doctors suggest using herbal medicines or the traditional ones, derived from the natural sources to minimize the side effects and maximize the efficiency of the drugs on the nervous system. As depression and anxiety both are triggered by the improper functioning of the nervous and the hormonal systems, treating them can be difficult without giving rise to any other symptoms. Under such vulnerable conditions, Kratom or Mitragyna speciosa has proved itself to be one of the beneficial drugs for treating anxiety and depression.
What is depression and what are the types of depressive problems?
The perfect of definition of depression cannot be properly stated because it varies from person to person or from situation to situation. Nevertheless, when you are depressed, you feel the lack of confidence, low self-esteem issues, self doubts, suicidal tendencies and so on. Depression varies from being mild to severe, and in some cases traumatic. When left untreated, depressions can lead to various health problems because there is always a relation between the physical health and the psychological health.
Generally, the depressive disorders can be classified in the following ways:
- Persistent depressive disorder is when the depression dominates, no matter if that’s mild or severe.
- Major depressive disorder is the chronic stage accompanied with other psychological problems like mood swings and so on.
- Bipolar disorder where a person transforms into some other character abnormally.
- Postpartum depression usually occurs in the new mothers after having the baby and is a very critical stage.
- Premenstrual dysphoric disorder is when you start feeling cranky, and have mood swings just before the start of the periods.
How to identify the depressive symptoms?
It’s not easy to understand whether you are suffering from depression or it’s just you are upset with the way things are going on in your life. So, here we have explained what the basic symptoms of depression are.
- Fatigue and the lack of energy to do anything
- Mood swings
- Agitation and frustration
- Lack of sleep or insomnia in some cases
- Lack of focus and concentration
- Body aches and increased pains
- Loss of appetite
- Increase in weight
- Self-esteem issues
- Lack of social behavior and feel of isolation
What is anxiety and what are the types of anxiety problems?
Anxiety is a type of psychological disorder when you start to worry about something which you are not sure of. It’s basically thinking and working yourself out over uncertainty, thus leading to depressions, worry, nervousness, fear, apprehension, and even edginess.
Five different types of anxiety disorders are mainly diagnosed in most of the people. They are:
- Social anxiety disorder where you are scared of social humiliation, embarrassment or critic comments passed on you by a social group.
- Generalized anxiety disorder where you continue to worry about something for prolonged time, like six months, or a couple of years.
- Panic disorder where you start having overwhelming sensations all of a sudden and start hyperventilating about something.
- Post traumatic stress disorder is the recurring signs of fears and panic attacks after the traumatic incident.
- Obsessive compulsive disorder is a type of anxiety where every time you want to be perfect, without any fault and hence starts fearing if anything is not 100% correct.
What are the symptoms of anxiety disorders?
It’s very difficult to identify whether you are normally scared or you are suffering from anxiety because most of the times, people choose to ignore these feelings and carry on with their normal routine work.
- Excessive thinking and worrying about a particular thing
- Increased heart beat and pulse rate
- Trembling accompanied with sweating and GI issues
- Tensed muscles and concentration problems
- Fatigue with lack of enthusiasm to do anything
What are the kratom strains for depressive problems?
As discussed, Kratom indeed is a very useful drug for the depression issues and the related problems. So, here’s the best three strains that can cure the depression and lift up the mood.
- Malay Kratom
This strain improves the cognitive behavior of your body. Thegoldenmonk is one of the trusted brands who sells this particular strain and ensures that you are getting only the ones native to Thailand.
- Maeng Da Kratom
This is perhaps the strongest strain which stimulates the blood circulation and relieves you of any pain. It also enhances the mood and lowers the toxin level in your body.
- Bali Kratom
This particular strain is known for the analgesic effect it produces on the body. It acts as a mild stimulant, thus helping you to relax further.
What are the kratom strains for anxiety?
For treating anxiety, Bali Kratom is a very god option along with Indo Kratom strain.
Both depression and anxiety are persisting problems, and that’s the reason why proper treatment should be given at the proper time to avoid any unnecessary consequences.