Joe Rogan has solidified his reputation as a UFC commentator, comedian, and the world’s number one podcaster. Many regard him as a contemporary warrior, dedicating three hours daily to intense gym sessions, followed by a swift ice bath, and winding down with a bowl of herbs and a glass of scotch—only to repeat the routine the next day. His eclectic mix of weightlifting, Jujitsu, cardio, cryotherapy, yoga, and alternating hot and cold sauna sessions—all potentially within a single morning—has piqued public interest in his fitness and supplementation regimen, leading many to inquire, “What supplements does Joe Rogan use?”
Joe Rogan and Andrew Huberman
In episode 1683 of the Joe Rogan podcast, Rogan welcomed Andrew Huberman, a distinguished neuroscientist from Stanford University, PhD holder, and the founder of Huberman Labs. Dr. Huberman began the discussion by addressing testosterone augmentation for sports and its efficacy in boosting testosterone levels by 100 to 200 points. He highlighted three substances capable of not only increasing free testosterone but also overall testosterone by approximately 200 to 300 points, while simultaneously promoting growth in the testes:
- Tongkat Ali: Enhances free testosterone and testosterone bonded by globulin by 100 to 200 points.
- Fadogia agrestis: Mimics the luteinizing hormone, which originates from the hypothalamus and stimulates the testes to produce more testosterone.
- Turkesterone: Comparable in strength and effect to other testosterone derivatives like Deca.
Together, these three herbal supplements can contribute to a 200-to-300-point increase in testosterone levels and are available in high potency at Junkless Nutrition.
Joe Rogan and Dr. Rhonda Patrick
In addition to Dr. Huberman, Dr. Rhonda Patrick, a biomedical science PhD holder and an expert in nutrition and brain health, frequently appears on the Joe Rogan podcast. Dr. Patrick’s approach to supplementation is grounded in science and research. Having appeared on the podcast seven times, she has consistently shared her knowledge on various supplements, including:
- Vitamin D3
- Healthy Fats
- More Healthy Fats
- Vitamin C
- Magnesium Citramate
- N-acetyl L-cysteine (NAC)
- Hydrolyzed Collagen
Joe Rogan’s Supplement List
Since its inception in 2009, The Joe Rogan Experience has climbed to the top of the podcast world by 2015, with dietary supplements frequently being a central topic of discussion. Throughout his life, Rogan has maintained a strong focus on health and well-being. We have compiled a list of every type of supplement Joe Rogan has mentioned he takes, all of which are available without a prescription and can be purchased at any herbal supplement shop, including Junkless Nutrition:
- Probiotics: Live bacteria beneficial for your digestive system, helping to maintain gut health by replacing bad bacteria.
- Nootropics: Also known as “smart drugs,” these herbal supplements are designed to enhance cognitive functions, such as thinking and memory.
- Mushroom extracts: Derived from various mushroom species, these extracts exhibit a wide range of pharmacological activities, including antiallergic, antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Testosterone supplements: As previously mentioned, Joe Rogan includes Tongkat Ali, Fadogia agrestis, and turkesterone in his supplemental routine, citing benefits of up to a 300-point increase in testosterone levels.
- Anti-aging supplements: These supplements aim to slow certain aging processes and reduce the risk of age-related diseases.
By maintaining this comprehensive and diverse supplement regimen, Joe Rogan exemplifies a modern-day warrior’s dedication to health, fitness, and overall well-being.