The stunning tropical waters of the Andaman Sea offer a scuba diving paradise, and if you love to explore an abundance of marine life in a pristine habitat, you should book a scuba diving liveaboard holiday. As you would expect, diving holidays are very popular around Phuket, with many unique dive sites that you can access, and the boats are specifically designed for diving and relaxation, ensuring you have the holiday of a lifetime.
Exploring the Similan Islands
By far the best route for a scuba diving holiday, you can complete 15 dives in 4 days and nights, taking in the best of locations such as:
- Similan Islands
- Koh Bon
- Koh Tachai
- Richelieu Rock
The teak liveaboard vessel would accommodate up to 20 divers, with a choice of double or sharing cabins, all air-conditioned, and the price would include the following:
- Cabin Accomodation – Double or shared twin berths.
- All Diving Equipment – Oxygen, masks, flippers, weight belts, etc.
- PADI Course Certification – A choice of several courses, all with PADI approved instructors.
- Drinking Water, Tea, Coffee and Soft Drinks.
Liveaboard Tour Operators
The easiest way to make contact with an established Similan Islands Liveaboards scuba diving operator is an online search. Then you can view the vessels and check out the varied dive packages, selecting one that best meets your needs, and you and your group can get ready for the scuba diving holiday of a lifetime. The boats are very comfortable and you will enjoy the sunsets while moored in a quite cove, plus you get to meet many like-minded people who are also exploring this magical part of the world.
Unlimited Diving Sites
This region of the Andaman Sea is known for stunning marine life, with reefs that are thriving with a diverse range of marine life, making for a diving paradise, and you can have around 15 dives with a 4-day, 4-night package.
- Similan Islands – This is the area where you can swim with Whale Sharks, as these majestic creatures frequent the rich reefs, and they are frequent visitors.
- Koh Bon – A small island situated north of the Similan Islands, which is within the Similan National Marine Park, where you can experience a sheer drop from the colourful reef, down into the deep blue ocean.
- Koh Tachai – Locally known as ‘the Dome’, due to the dome-like formation of the rocks, Koh Tachai is a must to include in your schedule. Whale Sharks, Leopard Sharks and Manta Rays all regularly frequent this site, so be prepared for an amazing experience.
Beginner to Advanced Levels
Whether you are an absolute novice or a veteran diver, you can book a course with a Liveaboard diving operator, and with affordable rates and a range of cabin accommodation, you can book 3-4 days while on your Phuket vacation.
If you have yet to decide on next year’s holiday destination, book a scuba diving trip that will be a once in a lifetime diving experience.